• Gangotri Swachh Iconic Place project was launched by Union Drinking Water and Sanitation minister Uma Bharati in Utstarakhand’s Uttarkashi district.
• The main aim of the scheme is to make Gangotri as Swachh Iconic Place.
• For Gangotri, the Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) has been selected as the CSR partner
Kisan Credit Card
• Launched in the year 1998,prepared by NABARD on the recommendations of R.V. Gupta committee
• KKC aims at providing credit support to the farmers for their use.
Atal Bhoojal Yojana
• Name of the scheme- Atal Bhoojal Yojana
• Expenditure of the scheme- Rs.6,000 crores
• With the help of World Bank
• Ministry-Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
• Duration-5 years